Terms & Conditions
BY BOOKING A MOBILE REPAIR, REFURBISHMENT OR USING THE BUYBACK MOBILE OPTION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME. PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES./p>
This Repairify Service pvt ltd Agreement - T&Cs sets forth the conditions on which we will provide the services offered through the www.repairify.in, www.repairify.co.in and www.repairify.app website ("the Website").
BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREUNDER. BY CLICKING ON THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON, YOU ARE BOUND BY AND HAVE BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT CLICK "I ACCEPT" OR CONTINUE TO USE THIS WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THIS REPAIRIFY SERVICES PVT LTD AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME. ANY SUCH CHANGES WILL APPLY TO FUTURE REPAIRIFY SERVICES PVT LTD AFTER THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH AMENDMENT GOES INTO EFFECT.
This Repairify Service pvt ltd Agreement - T&C's is a contract between you and Repairify Service pvt ltd, with registered number (*************), having its registered office at F 23 Mansarover Garden, New Delhi 110015, India, branded as Repairify Service pvt ltd ("Repairify Service pvt ltd "), and covers all Repairify Service pvt ltd made pursuant to this Website.
Nature of services
Repairify is an Ecommerce company dealing with Pre Owned, Refurbished devices, in F 23 Mansarover Garden, New Delhi 110015, India. Repairify Service pvt ltd is an innovative device website which repairs mobiles, refurbishes it andalso do mobilebuy backs (hereinafter referred to as the 'Services' OR THE 'Service').
The following terms and conditions (the 'T&C') shall apply to all Services rendered by Repairify Service pvt ltd, in connection with the sun, moon and star personal sign of each customers.
Only the T&C shall apply in the valid online version at the time of using the service(s) on the Website. Repairify Service pvt ltd may accept variant clauses only in the case of explicit written agreement.
The use of the Website and/or the Services provided by us, simply implies that you have unconditionally accepted these T&C. The simple fact of using said Services constitutes complete acceptance of these T&C. You hereby declare and acknowledge that you have read these T&C. The service is strictly reserved for use by individuals or companies who are legally capable of entering into a contract.
Eligibility to Use Repairify Service
While our services may be used by users of any age, we can only deal with adults who are at least 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with the terms set forth herein.
In order to access the Services, you must first register and create a user account.
When registering with our Website, you must provide a user name (email address) and choose a password in order to create a user account. All of the above form the USER's 'LOG-IN DETAILS'.
To register for our Services, you have to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- A mobile phone number
You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the use of the LOG-IN DETAILS and the WEBSITE./p>
Repairify Service pvt ltd can in no way be held liable if you forget your LOG-IN DETAILS or if your LOG-IN DETAILS are used by another USER without your authorization or if they are used in an inappropriate manner, and in such circumstances you should immediately inform Repairify Service pvt ltdby email to email@example.com
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data relating to you in accordance with the terms of article below.
Breach of Account Usage
- You acknowledge and agree that Repairify Service pvt ltd may send you e-mails related to your account and/or the service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are solely and strictly liable for any activity and content (“Materials”) on or in connection with your Account.
- agree not to access, or attempt to access, other User’s accounts and/or data.
Use Of The Site
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that all disputes related in any way to or arising from your use of the Service shall be governed, without respect to conflict of law principles, by the India Federal law.
- You may not use the Repairify Service for any unauthorized or illegal purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), or the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Repairify Service.
- You agree not to duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or misuse any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Repairify Service pvt ltd.
- You shall not acquire pay per click keywords or domain names that use Repairify Service pvt ltd trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- You shall not collect or site credit card information or other forms of online payments through means other than the payment processors that are provided with the Service.
- You understand that your Materials (except credit card information collected through the provided payment processors), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Repairify Service pvt ltd has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Repairify Service pvt ltd’s sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Repairify Service pvt ltd may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Repairify Service pvt ltd Rights
We have the right to change or discontinue our Service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We have the right to deny service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, delete Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if We decide in our sole discretion that the service offered via a site, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a site, violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or these Terms and Conditions.
- Spoken or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Repairify Service pvt ltd customer or Repairify Service pvt ltd employee will result in immediate Account termination.
- Repairify Service pvt ltd does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to reject or delete any Materials from the website.
- In the event of a dispute concerning Account ownership, we have the right to request documentation to determine or verify Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a government-issued photo ID, a scanned copy of your business license, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Repairify Service pvt ltd preserves the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner,
- We have the right to temporarily suspend an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Repairify Service pvt ltd shall not be accountable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no circumstance shall Repairify Service pvt ltd or our suppliers be accountable for lost profits or any incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in connection with our Site, our Service or these Terms and Conditions (however arising including neglect). You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Repairify Service pvt ltd and (as applicable) our affiliates, Repairify Service pvt ltd partners, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, suppliers and employees from any demand or claim, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it includes by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- We try to keep the service bug-free and safe, but Repairify Service pvt ltd does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Repairify Service pvt ltd does not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Repairify Service pvt ltd does not guarantee that the quality of any service, service, information, or other Materials purchased or obtained by You through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any faults in the Service will be mended.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Repairify Service pvt ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions and the documents it incorporates by reference form the entire agreement between you and Repairify Service pvt ltd and govern your use of the Service, replacing any previous agreements between you and Repairify Service pvt ltd (including, but not limited to, any earlier versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Privacy & Data Protection
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Repairify has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of Repairify’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. It is Repairify’s policy to (1) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. If you believe that content residing on or accessible through the Repairify website or service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement by regular mail or email to our Copyright Agent at the Contact specified below, containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Repairify is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once proper infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is Repairify’s policy to remove or disable access to the infringing Content; to notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the Content; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the system and that Repairify will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you elect to send us a counter notice with respect to any infringement notification received by
Limited Warranty and Disclaimer
THE REPAIRIFY SERVICE PVT LTD DISCLAIMS AND BY ACCEPTING THE REPAIRIFY SERVICE PVT LTD ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE DESIGN, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.THE REPAIRIFY SERVICE PVT LTD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE USER’S USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR DEFECT-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS.
By agreeing to this Repairify Agreement, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Repairify, our officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, and other customers against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, or expense, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, in any way connected with (a) a breach of the terms and conditions of this Repairify Agreement; and (b) any dispute between you and any third party service, which you engaged through our website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, User shall, at its own expense, indemnify, defend, protect, and hold the Repairify Service pvt ltd, its shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from and against all Claims (as defined below) related to (I) the use by User or its family members, friends, employees, agents, or any other individual or entity who User permitted to use the services; (ii) User’s breach of these Terms; or (iii) any act or omission of User or its family members, friends, employees, agents, or any other individual or entity who User permitted to use the services related to or these Terms. For purposes hereof, “Claims” means any and all claims, causes of action, losses, costs, liabilities, damages, charges, fines, penalties of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees). This indemnification extends to and includes Claims for: (x) injury to any persons (including death at any time resulting from that injury) and (y) loss of, injury or damage to, or destruction of real or personal property (including all loss of use resulting from that loss, injury, damage, or destruction; and all economic losses and consequential, resulting, incidental, or punitive damages of any kind. The provisions of this section shall survive termination of these Terms until all Claims involving any of the indemnified matters are fully, finally, and absolutely barred by the applicable statutes of limitation.
Repairs and Warranty
We do our uttermost best to ensure the quality of our services. It is, however, always possible that something goes wrong. Therefore, we offer a warranty of 30 days after receipt, during which repairs are free of charge (if you have kept all the parts).
- Damages resulting from improper handling or lack of care are not covered by this warranty.
- Repairs after this period of 30 days after receipt will, unfortunately, be charged. Before returning your device for repair, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site uses data from Google's Interest-based advertising and 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
The Google Analytics features this site has implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
Using the Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customized Google Display Network ads.
Disclaimer of warranties
REPAIRIFY SERVICE PVT LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR GUARANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, ORAL OR WRITTEN, REGARDING OUR SERVICES OR THIS REPAIRIFY SERVICE PVT LTD AGREEMENT. WE MAKE NO ENDORSEMENTS REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY LISTED IN OUR SITE, AND CANNOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THEIR SERVICES. WE CANNOT WARRANT OUR SERVICES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT IT WILL OPERATE PROPERLY WITH ANY DEVICE TYPE, THAT IT WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES THAT YOU ACCESS THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LEGALITY, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR OPERATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES. REPAIRIFYEXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, OUR REPAIRIFY SERVICES, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. YOU ASSUME SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF OUR SERVICES AND FOR ANY RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
While we will make every effort to erase all personal information left on returned devices, we cannot be responsible for ensuring the protection of personal information left on our site. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERASING PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIOR TO RETURNING DEVICES SOLED PURSUANT TO THIS REPAIRIFY AGREEMENT.
Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER REPAIRIFY NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OR REPLACEMENT GOODS AND SERVICES, COVER, OR RELIANCE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER TANGIBLE LOSS ARISING OUT OFOR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT,WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WE AGREE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Our total aggregate liability to you from all causes of action and under all theories of liability will be limited to and will not exceed the total amount of all fees paid by you under this Repairify Agreement. This limitation will apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any remedy hereunder.
We reserve the right to discontinue our Repairify services or terminate and/or amend this Repairify Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. Expiration or termination of this Repairify Agreement will not relieve you of any payment obligations hereunder. Shall survive any such expiration or termination. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Repairify Agreement without our prior written consent.
You agree that we may assign this Repairify Agreement without prior notice in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business. No waiver of any breach of the terms of this Repairify Agreement, no matter how long continuing or how often repeated, shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach thereof, nor shall any delay or omission to exercise any right, power, or privilege hereunder be deemed a waiver of such right, power, or privilege. If any provision of this Repairify Agreement is held unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected by such holding.
The meaning of that provision will be construed to the extent feasible, to render the provision enforceable. If no feasible interpretation will save such provision, it is to be severed from the remainder of the terms of this Repairify Agreement, which are to remain in full force and effect. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and shall supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
Accuracy Of Collected Data
If one or several of the provisions of these T&C are deemed to be invalid or declared to be invalid pursuant to any law, regulation or final judgement of a court which has jurisdiction under this agreement, the other provisions of these T&C will remain in force to their full extent.
If appropriate, REPAIRIFY SERVICES PVT LTD undertakes to immediately delete and replace such clause by a clause which is legally valid.
Repairify may terminate the Service or your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate your account,contact us. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
In the event we fail to perform any obligation pursuant to this Agreement due to an "act of God," or an act of any government, terrorism, riot, war, accident, or any deficiency in materials or transportation or any other cause of any nature beyond our control, such failure shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement, provided that we notify you of the existence and nature of the reason for our nonperformance and delay, and we resume performance immediately upon the conclusion of the relevant force majeure.
Governing Law - Dispute Resolution
This Repairify Services Pvt Ltd Agreement is governed by the India Federal Law, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All disputes arising under this Repairify Services Pvt Ltd Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Courts of India, under the Rules of Arbitration for the International Chamber of Commerce by one arbitrator mutually agreed upon by you and Repairify Services Pvt Ltd in accordance with the aforementioned Rules. Costs of the arbitration, including administrative and arbitrators’ fees, shall be shared equally by you and Repairify Services Pvt Ltd. The arbitration award shall be final and each party shall comply in good faith to the entry of the arbitrator’s award in any court having jurisdiction.
If judicial enforcement or review of the arbitrator’s decision is sought, the prevailing party shall be entitled to costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees. For the avoidance of doubt, all claims you bring against Repairify Services Pvt Ltd must be resolved in accordance with this terms. All claims filed or brought against Repairify Services Pvt Ltd contrary to this terms shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this terms, you agree the Repairify Services Pvt Ltd may recover attorneys’ fees and costs of up to £2,000 provided that Repairify Services Pvt Ltd has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim and you have failed to properly withdraw the claim.
Repairify Services Pvt Ltd, H-83, Kirti Nagar New Delhi-110015 India